Easy and fast to make, this avocado recipe with pear crab and spiced with Espelette pepper is simply delicious.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 100 g fresh crab
- 2 lawyers
- 1 perry
- 100 g of cottage cheese
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar
- 4 strands of parsley dish
Avocado with crab
- Wash and cut the avocados in half lengthwise.
- Using a spoon, take the avocado meat and cut it into cubes.
Reserve the hulls.
- Peel the pear and cut it into cubes.
- Crumble the crab.
- In a salad bowl, place the avocado dice, the pear dice, the crumbled crab, the cottage cheese, Espelette pepper, the vinegar fillet and the salt.
- Mix well.
- Garnish each avocado shell with the preparation and decorate with flat parsley.
B.A.ba of the chef
You can complete this entry with pink grapefruit.
Learn more about the lawyer
As avocado meat oxidizes quickly, if you do not intend to serve it immediately when cut or crushed, you should sprinkle it with lemon juice. Also, the avocado matures well at room temperature but if you want to speed up the process, put it in a paper bag with an apple or a banana!
Well being and lawyer
Some people avoid eating avocado because it contains a lot of fat and calories. It must be said, in return, that it is also very nutritious and that its "good" fat (monounsaturated type) are beneficial for health. It is also a very high source of dietary fiber and antioxidants.
To read also: benefits and virtues of the lawyer for the health
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan