French toast is a classic snack and breakfast and has never been as good as this apple, honey and cinnamon French toast recipe.
Ingredients (for 2 slices of bread)
- ¼ French baguette Rétrodor
- 10cl of milk
- 1 egg
- 15g of sugar
- 1 apple
Recipe of French toast, apple, honey and cinnamon
- Cut the Retodor rod diagonally across the width in small slices of 2/3 cm.
- Cut the apple into thin strips.
- Put the milk, egg and sugar in a bowl, mix and then soak the bread.
- Take a frying pan, butter it, brown the slices of bread for 2 to 3 minutes on each side and set aside.
- Place the slices of apple in the pan, mash for a few minutes and add one or two spoons of honey.
- At the end of the cooking, sprinkle with cinnamon, then draw the apples on each slice of bread.