Enjoy this summer with this recipe of marinated chicken with honey and curry, grilled on the grill or served with its delicious ratatouille.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 pieces of chicken to choose from (thigh, white, pestle)
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of coriander
- Salt pepper
Recipe chicken with honey and curry:
It is best to prepare the marinade at least a half day before to marinate the chicken.
This recipe is easy and fast, its success lies in the quality of cooking.
- Start by chopping the coriander
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients
- Brush each piece of chicken generously with this mixture
- Cover with stretch film
- Leave in the fridge for half a day minimum (it's even better)
At the time of the meal, the cooking is carried out ideally with the plancha or the barbecue but can also be done in the pan or in the oven.
The interior must remain soft while the honey can give a nice caramelized crust.
Here is finally the delicious ratatouille recipeit's ideal as an accompaniment!
Enjoy your meal!