- Recipe of Mille-feuille of potatoes, parsley mushrooms and cantal
- HelloFersh's info retention:
- The hints of HelloFresh:
Here is the recipe of mille-feuille revisited with potato, mushrooms and cantal.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 700 gr of potatoes Roseval
- 350 gr mushrooms from paris
- 3 branches of parsley dish
- 60 gr of young Cantal
- 25 gr of St-Moret
- 2 fillets of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Recipe of Mille-feuille of potatoes, parsley mushrooms and cantal
Preheat oven to 200° C (Th.6).
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Dip in a pan of simmering salt water and cook for 10 minutes. medium heat.
- Peel, cut the base of the foot and detail the mushrooms in thin slices.
- While the potatoes are cooking, sauté them in a frying pan over high heat with 1 drizzle of olive oil, stirring frequently.
- After 5-7 min. add chopped parsley and St-Moret.
- Mix, season and reserve over low heat.
Drain the potatoes.
In a baking dish,
- Put 1 dash of olive oil and brush the bottom of the dish.
- Spread a few potatoes rosette to line the bottom of the dish.
- Add half of the mushrooms to the parsley, then roll again potatoes rosette.
- Add the other half of the mushrooms and finish the mille-feuille with potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
Enjoy hot food accompanied by good meat for big appetites or a green salad!
HelloFersh's info retention:
Mushrooms are part of these fragile vegetables, to which particular care must be taken during storage.
Handle them with care and reserve them in a paper bag in the refrigerator.
Avoid tight containers, as they can promote the appearance of bacteria.
The hints of HelloFresh:
When cooking mushrooms, it is advisable to season them at the end of the cooking process to prevent them from losing too much water.
If you use them in a sauce dish that needs to simmer for a long time, it is better to incorporate them at the end of cooking so that they retain all their flavor.