Here is a great way to combine these good vegetables in the fall by preparing a pumpkin and zucchini pie.
Here is a delicious recipe that should surprise many.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 1 broken dough
- 400 g of pumpkin
- 1 zucchini
- 1 knob of butter
- 125 g grated cheese (Gruyere or Emmental)
- 3 eggs
- 25 cl of milk
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe for pumpkin pie and zucchini:
The success of this recipe is within the reach of everyone especially as it is fast enough to achieve.
- Start by peeling the pumpkin and cut it into small cubes
- Sauté the butter in a saucepan and brown the pumpkin
- Then cover with water and simmer for 15 minutes over a covered fire
- When the pumpkin is cooked, you must have like pumpkin pulp
- Use a colander to drain the pumpkin completely (no more water left)
- Wash and cut the zucchini into a slice
Preparation of the pie shell:
- In a salad bowl or a bowl,
- Pour the cream that you mix with the whole eggs energetically
- Then add the milk and mix again
- Add the grated cheese,
- Salt, pepper
Realization of pumpkin pie and zucchini:
In a pie dish,
- Spread the broken dough,
- Arrange the pumpkin at the bottom
- Pour over your pie shell
- Arrange over the zucchini slices
Cooking pumpkin pie and zucchini:
The cooking of pumpkin pie and zucchini varies depending on your oven and dish but should last about 35 to 40 minutes.
It is important to brown the top, on the one hand because the zucchini must be well cooked and secondly because it is much prettier... you can pass your pie for 5 minutes to grill before serving
Enjoy your meal!