During the summer, grilled or simply sautéed in the pan, shrimp are perfect for this type of recipe.
Marinate your shrimp a few hours before cooking and serve as an appetizer or starter to treat your guests.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 500 g shrimp
- Olive oil
- 1 lime
- Ginger (fresh or powdered)
- 2 cc of coriander chased
- Salt pepper
Recipe for prawns à la plancha:
As easy as it is quick to make, prawns à la plancha can be prepared in different ways, of which here is one of the best!
- Start by peeling the shrimp leaving only the tail
- Wash the shrimp
Preparation of the marinade:
- Pour 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Squeeze the lime and pour the juice with the olive oil
- Add 1 little curry
- Add 3 to 4 pinches of ginger powder (or the equivalent of a little finger's head that you will crush if it's fresh)
- Finally add the chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper
Then mix the marinade with the shrimp and put in the fridge for 1 hour minimum
Just before serving, spend a few moments prawns on a griddle or pan and propose them still hot
Enjoy your meal!