- Plantation of the alyogyne:
- Size of the alyogyne:
- To know about the alyogyne:
- Smart advice about the alyogyne:
The alyogine is a remarkable plant with a shrub-like appearance and generous flowering.
The maintenance, from the plantation to the size, is easy and will allow you to have a magnificent alyogyne.
In summary, what you need to know:
Height: 2 m
Ground: Light, well drained
Flowering: April to November
Plantation of the alyogyne:
Preferably in spring in a sheltered and sunny place in your garden.
- Follow our advice planting shrubs.
The Alyogyne is particularly suitable for potted culture.
- Use in this case a rich mixture or exclusively composed of potting soil.
Size of the alyogyne:
Remove the faded flowers as you go.
Cut the stalks in the spring to 1/3 of their length to stimulate flowering.
To know about the alyogyne:
The Alyogyne is also called "blue hibiscus". It was previously part of the same classification but it was separated for a difference in the flower.
- Its flowering is remarkable and lasts a good part of the year.
The interview remains unimportant and easy, but for the potted culture, it is better to return for the winter in a cool place and not subject to frost.
Smart advice about the alyogyne:
In pots, it is advisable to carry out a potting every 1 to 2 years.