In a dish with a salad or to accompany a good grilling, this recipe of potato amandine dauphinoise is a treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 8 potatoes (Amandine)
- 1 Saint Marcellin
- 4 thin slices of smoked breast
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 10 g of butter
- 2 pinches of nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Read also: the delicious gratin Dauphinois
- Put the oven in grill position.
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into thin slices. Book.
- Cut the Saint Marcellin into small pieces.
- Place the smoked belly slices on a baking sheet. Bake and cook until crisp. Remove from oven, place and drain on paper towels. Cut them into pieces.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180° C (th.6)
- Butter 4 small ramekins, distribute in each of them a first layer of potato. Add a few pieces of smoked bacon and cheese. Pour the cream. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Repeat the process until all the ingredients are gone.
- Bake and cook for 30 to 40 minutes, the surface of the gratin must be well browned.
B.A.ba of the chef
- As a precaution, check the baking gratin: if the blade of a knife sinks easily and without resistance, the potatoes are cooked.
- It is also possible to grill the smoked breast slices in a dry pan (without adding fat).
- Saint-Marcellin is a cheese Dauphinois cow's milk, soft. It is characterized by a mild and slightly acidic flavor and is in the form of a disc 7 to 8 centimeters in diameter and 2 centimeters thick.
Recipe: T. Bryone, Photo: C. Herlédan