Corn bread is a delicious recipe, relatively easy to make, that will surprise and delight your friends and guests.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 1 average box of but ultra crunchy D'aucy (220 g)
- 20 cl whole cream
- 5 small white onions
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 20 cl of whole milk and 50 cl of ribot milk
- 200 g of polenta
- 150 g of corn flour
- ½ c. coffee baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 g of butter
- 2 pinches of Espelette pepper
- Salt and pepper from the mill.
Corn buns recipe
Preheat your oven to 200° (theory 7-8).
- Drain the corn.
- In a saucepan, bring the cream to simmering.
- Add corn and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a robot, mix for 1 to 2 minutes to obtain a smooth texture. Book.
In a pan,
- Sweat with hot oil, chopped onions.
- Season with salt, pepper and Espelette pepper. Book.
In a salad bowl,
- Beat eggs with whole milk and ribot milk.
- Add the cream / corn mixture.
- Add polenta, corn flour, pinch of salt and yeast and mix well.
- Add the onions.
Pour the mixture into small buttered rectangular molds and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool before unmolding.
Visual credits: Studio Mixture