Easy and quick to prepare, this dessert made from marshmallows is also a gourmet recipe and ideal to finish the meal without forcing yourself...
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 70 g of half-salted butter
- 300 g marshmallow
- 80 g of puffed rice cake
- 100 g of chocolate black
- 50 g praline chocolate
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and marshmallow over low heat.
- Crumble the rice cakes.
- Prepare a dish lined with baking paper.
- Once the marshmallow mixture and butter is homogeneous, mix with the crumbled puffed rice and pour quickly into the dish. Spread the mixture evenly.
- Melt the two chocolates in a bain-marie, mix them and pour over the marshmallow preparation. Make cool for 1 hour.
When serving, cut squares and enjoy!
As the last food and wine matching section, the choice of marshmallow is a real challenge. So let's take this opportunity to raise our glass together to this chronicle which, I hope, will have shown you how to build yourself the covenants that correspond to you.
A glass of Clairette de Die tradition for lovers of vigor of course, or a Muscat de Saint Jean de Minervois for those who love the refuge of sweetness.
In any case, it was a pleasure for me to guide you in this research which must remain playful and driven by the desire to satisfy his guests and oneself. Hoping that this pleasure was shared...
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel