True digest of flavors and flavors, the curry of shells is also an easy recipe to make that should put your guests' eyes.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 1 kg of pumpkin
- 600 g of Venus shells
- 2 tbsp. to s. oil
- 6 cloves of cardamom
- 6 leaves of laurel
- 2 tbsp. to c. mustard seeds
- 2 sticks ofcinnamon
- 1 onion
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 green peppers
- 2 tbsp. to s. of cumin, coriander and turmeric
- 375 ml of coconut milk
Seashell Curry Recipe
- Peel the pumpkin
- Cut it into cubes.
- Wash and scrub the shells.
- Heat the oil in a casserole and brown the cardamom, bay leaf, mustard seeds and cinnamon.
- Add the chopped onion, minced garlic and chopped peppers, then cumin, coriander, turmeric.
- Add salt. Let simmer briefly.
- Add the pumpkin and stir for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 100 ml of water and the coconut milk.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until you have a curried curry.
- Add a little coconut milk, cumin and coriander, then shellfish.
- Simmer covered until they open.
- Serve with rice.
Enjoy your meal!
Photo credit: © Le Creuset - Borgerhoff & Lamberigts