Easy and quick to prepare, the potato mat will go perfectly with your meats and grilled meats or simply with a good salad.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 500 g potatoes
- 2 tbsp. chives
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon parsley
- 8 cl of sunflower oil
- 50 g of half-salted butter
- salt pepper
Herb Potato Doormat
- Wash the herbs. Chop the chives. Leaf and chop the parsley.
- Peel and wash the potatoes, grate them.
- In a salad bowl, mix the grated potatoes with herbs.
- In a frying pan, heat 2 cl of oil and 15 g of butter (to be adapted according to the diameter of the pan), spread a layer of the potato mixture. Cook until a first color appears. Turn the doormat over with a spatula, continue cooking over low heat.
- When the cake is brown on both sides, drain. Season.
Repeat the process until all the ingredients are gone.
Serve the warm mat.
B.A.ba of the chef
- This mat can accompany crustaceans, fish, white meat or red...
- The potato can be mixed with celery ball, pumpkin or grated zucchini.
CÔTÉ CAVE: White Chinon
WORDS OF KITCHEN
Chop: cut into small cubes.
Calories per person: 265
- To cook the mat, you can also choose grape seed oil, this oil, with butter, will marry all the fatty acids.
Photo: C. Herlédan