Since plancha is fashionable, let's discover a recipe trendy but also delicious, mussels marinades à la plancha.
Easy to prepare, this recipe also offers a friendly and original side.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 2 kg of mussels
- 1 branch of celery
- 2 onions
- 2 shallots
- 20 cl of dry white wine
- Salt pepper
Recipe of mussels marinades à la plancha:
The recipe for mussels à la plancha can be likened to the traditional recipe in casserole but, here, the cooking differs and therefore the taste is also quite different.
- Start by carefully washing the molds
- Peel and clean all vegetables
- Mince the onions and shallots
- Cut the celery stalk into very small pieces
Meanwhile, heat the plancha
- Fry the onions, shallots and celery first without browning them because they must remain crisp
- Salt and pepper
- Add the mussels by turning over regularly to cook them homogeneously
- When all the mussels are open, wet with the white wine
- Let cook 1 min.
- Serve immediately
Grilled mussels can naturally be served with french fries or
Enjoy your meal!