Both gourmet and easy to make, this pie with mushrooms and broccoli is a real treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 350 g broccoli
- 50 g of butter
- 350 g of Paris mushrooms
- 150 g of Bleu d'Auvergne
- 3 tbsp. Mascarpone
- 4 tbsp. thick cream
- 4 tbsp. chives
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Coarse salt
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Broccoli mushroom pie
- Clean and mince the mushrooms.
- Wash and chop the chives.
- Cut into bunches and whiten the broccoli for 2 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet, fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add the
Bleu d'Auvergne in pieces, mascarpone and crème fraiche. Add broccoli and chives. Season. Pour the mixture into 4 individual dishes (or 1 large rectangular baking dish).
Preheat the oven to 220° C (th.7).
- Place the puff pastry on the filling by squeezing the edges to seal properly. Brush with beaten egg and make two incisions in the dough.
Bake and cook for 25 minutes until crisp and golden. Serve immediately.
B.A.ba of the chef
- Choose broccoli with very green leaves, firm stem and tight bouquets. Keep it wrapped in its original bag or plastic film, in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator, 4 to 5 days. It also congeals very well after being blanched for 5 minutes in boiling water and carefully drained.
Consume stems like asparagus and prepare bouquets (flowers and leaves) such as cauliflower: gratin, salad, pan-fried, puree, soup, terrine...
Suggestion: replace Bleu d'Auvergne with another cheese (cheddar, cantal, camembert) and broccoli with cauliflower.
Recipe: T. Debethune, Photo: C. Herlédan