A meal on the go, ideas for a tapas aperitif, here is the delicious recipe for guacamole tacos.
Preparation: 20 min
baking: 3 h
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 100 g canned chickpeas 100 g banana
- 50 g of flax seeds
- 50 g of four-spice chia seeds (at your convenience)
- 10 cl of water
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 small onion new
- 1 lawyer (mature)
- 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper 4 tbsp. liquid cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe for guacamole tacos
Preparation of tacos:
- In a blender, arrange drained chickpeas, banana, flaxseed, chia seeds, spices, water, and agave syrup. Mixer.
- Spread the dough on a baking sheet covered with a sheet of baking paper (or arrange the dough in stainless steel circles).
- Cook for 3 hours at 110° C (3/4 th).
- At the end of the oven, cut dry cakes at your convenience. Book.
- Squeeze the half lemon and recover the juice.
- Peel and cut the onion into small pieces.
- Peel and pit the avocado, mash with a fork, add the lemon juice, cayenne, onion and cream. Season, mix.
- Garnish with guacamole tacos.
- Season with chilli according to taste.
Originally from the Mediterranean, chickpea is a legume that is eaten cooked or pre-soaked like dried beans.
Essential ingredient of the couscous, it is also present in many Spanish dishes (potées...) and southern. Delicious in stews, salads, gratins and meats, we also make flour...
- Read also: the original guacamole recipe
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel