Ideal as an aperitif, here is the recipe of twisted puff pastries with tapenade, an original, easy and fast way to receive friends as an aperitif.
Preparation: 15 min
baking: 15 min
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 egg
- 5 cl of milk
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 small pot of tapenade
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- Grilled pepper
Torsades puffed with tapenade
Preheat the oven to 200° C (th.7).
In a ramekin,
- Break the egg and reserve the yolk.
- Arrange in a ramekin with 1 pinch of salt and milk, mix well.
- Unroll the puff pastry, spread out the tapenade.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Season with pepper.
- Cut slices of puff pastry.
- Roll the puff pastry in a twist, squeezing well.
- Arrange to cool 30 minutes.
- Divide the twists on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- With a brush, lightly brush the puff pastry with the egg / milk mixture.
- Bake at 180° C (th.6) and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until a nice coloring.
B.A.BA of the leader:
You can replace the tapenade with chutney.
Learn more about tapenade
The origin of this condiment remains uncertain: its existence may date from the Roman era...
His first appearance in French gastronomy took place in 1880, in Marseille: chef Meunier created a mashed capers and olives, to which he added anchovy fillets and marinated tuna.
If at the time, this recipe had been invented to accompany boiled eggs, today's tapenade lends itself to many other uses:aperitif for the preparation of appetizers (sandwiches, canapés, sauce or stuffing for small vegetables...), for stuffing poultry, to give taste to pies, pasta...
Recipe: A. Beauvais