If you are in the mood for raspberry, you prefer a slimming dessert and you like cheese, here is the delicious recipe for raspberry whites.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 125 g of raspberries
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 400 g of white cheese 0% of M.G.
- 40 g of agave syrup
- 1 lime
- 25 cl of lightened liquid cream
- 1 tbsp. agar-agar
- 1 raspberry coulis
Recipe for raspberry whites
Wash, dry and arrange the raspberries in ramekins or small pots. Keep 4 for dressage.
Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water for 10 minutes.
In a salad bowl,
- Arrange the cottage cheese and the agave syrup, mix.
- Wash and grate lime (keep for training) and add to cottage cheese.
In a pot,
- Heat the liquid cream and agar-agar.
- Out of the heat, add the softened gelatin.
- Mix well and pour this mixture over the cottage cheese while continuing to whisk.
- Pour the whole on the raspberries then dispose in cool (approximately 1 h 30).
At the moment of serving,
- Add the remaining lime and raspberry on each pot.
- Serve with raspberry coulis or not.
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel